On this page you will find lots of links to other websites that we hope you might find interesting or entertaining.
- BBC Schools: KS1 Bitesize – activities for all subjects for KS1 children.
- BBC Schools: KS2 Bitesize – activities for all subjects for KS2 children.
- Crickweb: Early Years – educational games for Early Years children.
- Crickweb: KS1 – educational games for Key Stage 1 children.
- Crickweb: KS2 – educational games for Key Stage 2 children.
- EdShed – educational products and brands.
- Family Learning: Phonics Games – phonics games to help with reading and writing.
- ICT Games – various mathematical interactive games aimed at 5 to 8 year olds.
- Mathletics (sign in) – interactive and fun game based learning for your children to practise and improve their mathematical skills.
- Numbots – basic maths skills in EYFS and KS1.
- Oxforfd Owl – free eBooks to support children’s learning at school and home.
- Primary Homework Help – lots of resources from Woodlands Junior School.
- Spelling Shed – fun spelling activities to help you develop and improve your spelling skills.
- Times Tables Rockstars – practise your times tables in a fun way.
- YouTube: Ruth Miskin Training – help with Read Write Inc phonics.
Here are some of the local secondary schools that our pupils move onto for their secondary education.