In 2011/12 the Government launched its Pupil Premium funding. This money is sent to schools based on the numbers of pupils in the school who are eligible for Free School Meals (FSM) or have been at any point in the past six years (FSM ever 6).
If your child does not have Free School Meals, but may be eligible because of your family’s income level, please contact the office (in confidence) to register them. Even if you do not wish them to have the meals, this would mean the school could still claim Pupil Premium funding that may be used to help your child.
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement – 2023/24
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement – 2022/23
- Pupil Premium Review – 2021/22
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement – 2021/22
- Pupil Premium Review – 2020/21
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement – 2020/21
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement – 2019/20
Covid Catch-up Premium
The Covid Catch-up premium is being given to schools to fund for specific activities which will help pupils catch up on missed education during the school closure period during lockdown.
- Covid-19 Catch-up Premium Statement – 2020/21