Our school was last inspected by Ofsted in November 2019, when the overall judgement was ‘requires improvement’ with some good elements.
Some of the comments from the Inspection Report include:
- Pupils are part of a community that welcomes and values them.
- Pupils behave well and work hard in lessons.
- Pupils have a clear understanding of what bullying is. They say that it is uncommon in school. Leaders investigate any incidents and act when needed.
- Pupils’ personal development is a priority for the school.
You can read the full report, plus subsequent monitoring inspection reports below:
- Ofsted Inspection Report – November 2019
- Ofsted Monitoring Report – February 2021
- Ofsted Monitoring Report – July 2021
You can also read our response to the November 2019’s inspection report in the letter to parents below:
- School Letter re: Ofsted – 20 December 2019