SEND Information and Local Offer
From September 2014, all schools are expected to publish information about their provision for special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
This includes the ‘Local Offer’, which helps parents/carers understand what services they and their families can expect from a range of local agencies. It should help them understand how the system works, and how the local authority, local area and the school will support both the child and the family.
You can read details of our special needs provision and local offer below:
- SEND Information Report – 2021
- Accessibility Plan – 2020-23
- Identifying and Assessing Children with Special Educational Needs
- A Guide to the Administration of Medicines – 2021
- Parent Information
- Autism Resource Base
Also see our SEND Policy on our Policies and Documents page.
Key Staff – Inclusion Team
Resource Base staffing:
- Ms Ali-Gobern is the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator and Phase Leader for Panthers (Resource Base).
- Mrs Warner and Mrs Twells are the class teachers. Mrs Warner works Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and Mrs Twells work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Mrs Lovell is the ASD Instructor in the resource base. Her additional role is to support mainstream staff with practical classroom strategies as well as planning and delivering interventions such as Lego Therapy, Write from Start, Attention Autism, Social skills, Speech and Language using Makaton for children in Panthers and the mainstream setting. Also, she is responsible for updating children’s annual reviews for EHCPs in conjunction with the SENCo.
- Miss Holmes is the teaching assistant.
- Mrs Alison Sturgess is the SEN Governor.